Skip to main content

Year End Tax Forms

The Tax Office works with other areas of Financial Services in the issuing of various year-end tax forms.

For assistance with:

Form W-2 for employees, are available online. Please follow the navigation as outlined below.

  • Use your NetID and password to log in to myBYU from the BYU homepage
  • Select Work under Campus Links
  • Select W-2 View/Print, Consent
  • Select Payroll and Compensation, then View W-2/W-2c Forms
  • Select Year End Form

For further assistance, please contact the Payroll Office ar 801-422-8186 or

Form 1099, please contact Accounts Payable at 801-422-3845 or

Form 1098-T, please contact Student Financial Services at Please note that you can get your 1098-T online under My Financial Center on myBYU.

Form 1042-S for international students, please contact us at 801-422-8098 or Please be aware that the University is required to issue your Form 1042-S by March 15th of the following year.