The Payroll Department is responsible for paying authorized salary and wages for University employees.
- Faculty and administrative personnel are paid on the last banking day of each month.
- Staff employees record hours worked using the University's time keeping system which serves as the basis for the bi-weekly payroll distribution.
- Administrative and Staff employees report Sick/Vacation benefit hours used during the month.
- All payroll payments are made by Direct Deposit to employee designated financial institutions. Direct Deposit must be setup before the employee receives their second payroll payment.
- Payroll earnings statements are available online through the Human Resources/Payroll website on myBYU. The navigation is as follows: myBYU > Campus Links > Work > View Paycheck
For Additional Information
BYU Payroll Department
Office: D-55 ASB