Post Charges To Student Accounts
Occasionally, departments will need to post charges to a student's account. This page outlines the required steps.
Setting Up Department Charges
- Department requests an Item Type for a student account charge.
- If required - the department is referred to the Academic VP office to get approval for the charge.
- Once approval is granted, the department is given the Item Type Request form to fill out:
- Description of charge
- Department name
- Account number to credit when student is charged
- Department returns form to email@example.com
If a department has requested a class fee, fees are charged to all students enrolled in a specific class automatically through the tuition calculation.
If a department has requested a charge that is student specific, items are posted through the departmental batch upload form. Instructions for this form are found in the Excel file itself.
Item Type Request