Skip to main content

Petition To Reinstate Class Schedule

If your classes were dropped because you were unable to pay tuition by the deadline, you can petition to restore your classes by meeting with an Enrollment Services Counselor.

Before a petition can be started, you need to pre-pay your tuition on My Financial Center. You might consider an emergency short-term loan to help you out in this situation. Contact Enrollment Services about paying your tuition and setting up an appointment with a Counselor.

Enrollment Services
D-148 ASB