Pay BYU Long-Term Loans
BYU contracts with a third party called Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI) to service all of its long-term loans. ECSI offers the ability to make payments via several methods. You can make 3 types of payments online including Direct Payment (future or recurring ACH Payments), eCheck (single ACH payments drawn today), or Credit Card. They also accept ACH and Credit Card payments over the phone. Payments via check or money order may be mailed directly to ECSI.
ECSI Contact Information
- Web Site - http://www.ecsi.net
- Telephone Number – 1-888-549-3274
- Email and Live Chat - http://www.ecsi.net/bwr/contacts.html
Pay Online and View Account Information
- Log in at http://www.ecsi.net
- You will need the following information to log in:
- Your BYU ID Number
- BYU’s school code in ECSI’s system which is Y2
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) which is located on your billing statement. You can call ECSI at 1-888-549-3274 to have your PIN emailed to you.
Pay with Check or Money Order by Mail
Check or Money Order should be in U.S. currency and should be made out to ECSI/BYU. Please mail payment to the following address:
Brigham Young University
c/o Educational Computer Systems, Inc.
100 Global View Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086
Pay by Phone
Call ECSI directly at 1-888-549-3274
ECSI will mail your first billing statement to you approximately 90 days before the end of your loan’s grace period.
Please keep your mailing address updated with ECSI by logging in at www.ecsi.net, or by calling them at 1-888-549-3274